Merger & Acquisition Workshop
A firm acquires or merges with a running business and grows tremendously through corporate combinations; the process of mergers and acquisitions has gained substantial importance in today's corporate world. In the wake of economic reforms and global business scenario, Indian industries have also started restructuring their operations around their core business activities through acquisition and takeovers because of their increasing exposure to competition both domestic and international and also to ensure business sustainability.
VC Circle Training's upcoming workshop will provide conceptual and practical insights into the nuances of various methodologies for M & A and corporate restructuring from various aspects Viz. Finance, Tax, Legal & Statutory (New Companies Bill), Valuation and other framework governing corporate restructuring. The program is consists of compelling case studies, discussions and presentations to provide valuable expertise to the participants. It will be delivered by professionals from top law firms and global consulting organizations.
Date: 7th March, 2014
Venue: The Lalit, Sahar Airport Road, Mumbai
Why should you attend?
This course enriches the participants with all strategic, legal, accounting, taxation, and valuation concepts, and issues relating to M & A and Corporate restructuring
- Understand the strategies and tactics behind successful M & A deals
- Identify the situations in which M & A and restructuring can add substantial value or create opportunity
- Identify the key negotiating techniques used by buyers and sellers in an M & A transaction
- Get to grips with the technical legal issues related to M & A deal documentation
- Understand the current statutory and regulatory M & A environment in India
- Understand the tax & accounting implication of M & A transaction
Who should attend?
- Managing Directors & Senior Management
- CEOs & CXOs
- CFOs & Financial Heads
- Executives of M & A Team
- Legal Heads & In-house Counsels
- Directors of Strategic Planning
- PE/VC Funds
- Banks, FIs and FIIs
- Merchant Bankers
- Investment Banks
- Law Firms & Business Consultants
- Valuation Professionals
- Chartered Accountants
Mr. Fazal Misbah
Sr. Manager Training
Mosaic Media Ventures Pvt. Ltd
C-125 A, Second Floor, Sector-2,
Noida - 201301
Download Agenda, Registration Form