Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2014
The Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law is organizing the Rakesh Aggarwal Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2014 in the memory of its founder and visionary, Shri Rakesh Aggarwal.
The objective of the Competition is to expose law students to important issues arising in contemporary socio-eco & legal settings. Law students who participate in the Competition will have the opportunity to develop their legal writing and oral advocacy skills in a mock courtroom setting.
Date: 29th - 30th March, 2014
Venue: Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, Delhi
Students of 3 year or 5 year law degree courses from any University are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, only one team shall be allowed to participate from one College/Institution/Department. Provided if any college is running both the courses, (3 year and 5 Year) they may send two teams exclusively one from each course.
- Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two mooters and one researcher.
- Any alteration/change in the names of the team members shall be intimated in writing by the Dean / Director/ Head of the Department of the School/ Department /College of Law, of the team requesting such alteration/change positively to the Organizing Committee. However, any such alteration is permitted only once.
- Once the Competition commences, the team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances whatsoever. Inability of any team member to participate shall lead to disqualification of the team from the Competition. However, the team is free to rotate amongst the 3 members the roles of mooter / researcher as they deem fit.
- Participating teams should register themselves by sending duly filled registration form along with registration fee and memorials by email to email@example.com and by post to Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, 16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi-110092 before 20th March, 2014. Acknowledgment of the same shall be sent by the Moot Court Committee till 22th March, 2014. The confirmation of the teams will be intimated by Memorial Evaluation Committee till 25th March, 2014.
- Teams will be formally registered upon arrival at IIMT & School of Law campus on 29th March, 2014 in the morning at 09:00 AM. Formal Registration requires the submission of a duly filled-in Registration Form, the scanned copy of which is required to be sent and payment of the registration fee of Rs. 600/- per team. The details provided for formal registration will be final for the purposes of certification of participation and awards.
No TA or accommodation shall be provided by the Institute. However the Institute will assist in getting the accommodation to the interested participants.
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law
16-X, Karkardooma Institutional Area,
Delhi - 110092
Phone: 011-22372639, 011-65288868, 011-22375961
Download Information Brochure