The Law Mantra Law Journal: Call for Papers
The Law Mantra Law journal (ISSN 2321 6417) is a monthly academic journal, published online, that seeks to provide an interactive forum for the publication of articles in the field of Law.
The Journal is currently soliciting submissions for Volume I, Issue 8, which will be published in April 2014. We welcome submissions from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from within the legal community. We have a strong preference for articles that assert and defend a well-reasoned position. It is aimed at institutionalizing and channelling the analytical and incisive articles of students towards value addition and developing inherent potentials of legal fraternity.
The theme for the call for paper is "Environmental Law".
The Paper submitted will be used to create modules for free awareness campaigns. The submissions may be in the form of articles, notes, comments, book reviews on the issues raised. All submissions must be made in accordance with the submission guidelines of the editorial board.
Types of Contributions:
- Articles are lengthy publications that provide sustained treatment of important topics and ideas in the law. Word Count - 7000 words (including footnotes).
- Essays are long write-ups and explore new arenas in the field of the topic that the author wishes to deal with. Word Count - 5000 words (including footnotes).
- Book Reviews tackle new publications or neglected topics in the law. These are relatively short pieces of work that tend to analyse, comment and evaluate any law related book published recently. Word Count - 1500 words (including footnotes).
- Case/Legislative Comments are short pieces which succinctly tackle interesting issues and puzzles in the law, often a critique on recent judicial pronouncements. Word Count - 3000 words (including footnotes).
- All Entries must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, 1 line spacing and justified alignment. Citation style must adhere to one uniform system of citation.
- References must be footnoted in Blue book 19th edition. All references must be cited in simple text. No formatting is required for the citations.
- Submissions received to the Law Mantra Journal reviewed for following reasons Scope and relevance for article:
- The article must be based on contemporary legal issues.
- Content of article must be suitable for readers-Students, Legal Professions, Academicians.
Language and Quality:
Language must be formal and clear, adhering the submissions guidelines of journal.
To ensure that, the submissions are not in violation of copyrights laws. Authors are required to obtain written permission for the use of any copyrighted material in the manuscript and must communicate the same journal.
The authors are required to take special care in citing all the sources that they will refer to in their submissions. The submission shouldn't have been published somewhere else or submitted for consideration for publication somewhere else. All the submissions will be subjected to strict plagiarism checks.
Mode of Submission:
Submissions should be in electronic form (.doc, .docx). The submissions are to be addressed to The Editorial Board, Law Mantra Journal at email@example.com.
Note:-Selected papers will be published with I.S.S.N and publication certificate will be issued to only Top 20 participants.
The submission deadline for Volume I, Issue 4 is 10th April, 2014.
Mr. Aditya Mishra
Phone: +91-8287154395 (after 4 P.M all working days)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com