Rostrum - Certificate Program in Advanced Legal Drafting
Writing and Drafting well are the two distinguishing traits of a good lawyer. Employers in the industry seek people who have good command in these techniques. The course is designed to teach the learner to prepare outstanding legal documents which will be helpful not only for law firm jobs but will also help students interested in pursuing their carer in litigation.
The course follows a unique practice and learn methodology where the students will be able to learn the concepts and the techniques by involving themselves into practical exercises. A feedback will be given to attain the perfect level of understanding of the concepts from time to time.
Things to Learn:
- General principles of Legal Drafting
- Due Diligence Process of Legal Documents
- Techniques to draft various types of Legal Documents
- General Principles of Drafting and Pleadings
- Drafting of Pleadings
- Drafting of Contracts and Agreements
- Drafting of various types of Deeds
- Drafting of Agreements under the Companies Act, 2013
Duration: 2 Months (1st March, 2014 - 30th April, 2014)
Learn & give exams at your own speed & convenience thereafter
Fees: INR 1000
Online Registration Form:
The Registration closes on 28th February, 2014
Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
B-3, Vardhman Green Park,
Bhopal - 462023, M.P.