The Changing Landscape of Corporate M&A in India
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, supported by the International Bar Association Asia Pacific Regional Forum.
Date: 21st - 22nd March, 2014
Venue: The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India
- India's investment climate - evaluation of opportunities, risks in the emerging political environment
- Regulatory changes impacting foreign investment in India
- Key risks in cross-border M&A deals
- Companies Act, 2013 - new era in corporate law in India?
- New takeover code 2011 - new era or damp squib?
- Disputes relating to M&A transactions in India
- Rise of corporate governance and shareholder activism in India today
- Antitrust regulation of M&A transactions in India - 3 years of merger control experience
- BRIC(S): opportunities and challenges
- Emerging tax themes affecting M&A transactions in India
Who should attend?
Indian and international lawyers, in-house counsel, academics, investment bankers, regulatory and compliance officers, venture capitalists, fund managers, law professors, law students.
Online Registration Form:
Ms. Judith Hawkes
International Bar Association
4th Floor, 10 St Bride Street,
London EC4A 4AD, United Kingdom
Phone: +44-20 7842 0090
Fax: +44-20 7842 0091
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org