IBA Modern Tools, Techniques and Strategies in Law Firm Management Conference
A conference presented by the International Bar Association Law Firm Management Committee and the Society of Indian Law Firms
Date: 10th - 12th April, 2014
Venue: The Lalit, New Delhi
- Profitable pricing of legal services
- Functional management: non-lawyer management - Is it necessary for success?
- Governance: does the traditional partnership model still work?
- Cloud computing for lawyers
- Outsourcing of legal services
- Succession: thinking harder
- Managing people: developing the skills of young people; the role of the mentor in the law firm and retention of senior lawyers
- Knowledge management and business development in the medium/small firm: profitability or expensive fad?
- Consolidation of the legal market: what does it mean for international, national and local law firms?
- Pro bono work - an essential part of Law Firm Management
Who should attend?
Managing partners and lawyers in management, strategic advisers on governance and development, private practitioners, heads of the functionary departments of the law firms, public relations and marketing.
Online Registration Form:
Ms. Stephanie Waller
International Bar Association
4th Floor, 10 St Bride Street,
London EC4A 4AD, United Kingdom
Phone: +44-20 7842 0090
Fax: +44-20 7842 0091