National Law University Jodhpur Law Review: Call for Papers
NLUJ Law Review is the flagship journal of National Law University, Jodhpur. It is a bi-annual, student-edited journal focusing on an inter-disciplinary approach towards legal writing.
The Journal aims to publish articles on all aspects of law, and though special emphasis is placed on contemporary developments, the Journal's range includes jurisprudence and legal history.
The Editorial Board of National Law University Jodhpur Law Review, is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the upcoming Issue 2 of Volume 2.
Nature of Submission:
- Articles (word limit of 20,000 words or fewer including footnotes)
- Notes (word limit of 15,000 words or fewer including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (word limit of 10,000 words or fewer including footnotes)
However, the Editorial Board may make exceptions to this rule on a case-by-case basis.
- Authors are strongly recommended to use footnotes instead of endnotes. Furthermore, text and citations should conform to the 16th edition of The Chicago Manual of Style
- Please include an abstract of your submission with the text.
- Submissions should be made via email at email@example.com in Microsoft Word format.
- Since we review submissions anonymously, we request you not to include your name, affiliation, or any other identifying information in any part of the submission including the cover page, footnotes and headers.
- Instead, we request you to indicate your name and contact number along with any other information you deem necessary, in the body of the email. Resumes and biographical information are not required to be provided.
- You are required to provide datasets with all empirical works so that third parties may replicate the published findings. Exceptions may be made to this rule to the extent necessary to protect privacy or confidentiality.
Although the Review accepts submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year, the last date for a submission to be considered for publication in Volume 2, Number 2 is 10th March, 2014.
National Law University, Jodhpur
NH-65, Nagour Road, Mandore,
Jodhpur - 342304, Rajasthan
Phone: +91-291-2577530, 2577526