Auro University - 1st National Moot Court Competition
School of Law, AURO University, Surat is organising its first National Moot Court Competition on Criminal law and more specifically on Sexual Offences. This is done with an aim to provide an opportunity to students to gear up for the cause and be prepared for the occasion when it arises.
Date: 21st - 23rd February, 2014
Venue: AURO University, Earth space, Hazira Road, Opp. ONGC, Surat
The Competition is open for law students currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree in law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. Programme or 5 Year LL.B. Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in each team. Teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during the on campus registration. In case of a 2 member team, single person act as a Speakers and the researcher.
- Each team will have a team code (designated during draw of lots).
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution. However, the speakers can disclose their names.
The registration fee is Rs. 3,000/-
The registration process consists of the following 2 Steps:
- Step 1: Register the name of your team on the website: anmcc2014.aurouniversity.edu.in OR Send team details on Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Send (via Courier/ Speed Post/ Registered Post) the filled in Registration and Travel Forms (hard copy) along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/- in favor of Auro University, payable at Surat.
The above mentioned formalities (Step 1 and Step 2) should be completed by 12th February, 2014 by 17:00 Hours. Also sent scanned copy of registration form and demand draft to the given email by 10th February, 2014 by 17:00 Hours.
Online Registration Form:
Accommodation shall be provided only to the outstation teams on the days of the competition only i.e. from 21st to 23rd February, 2014. It shall be extended to the members of the team (maximum three) only. Teams shall be responsible for any/all damages caused by them during their stay.
Dr. Kiran Gardner
Mr. Sachin Sharma
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Schedule, Registration Form