ipolicy for Young Leaders - Certificate Course in Public Policy
ěpolicy for Young Leaders aims to reach out to undergraduates, graduates, post graduates and recent graduates who have just started working.
Centre for Civil Society believes that such individuals hold the power to change the future, and because they are currently in a space where their belief and knowledge could be channelized and strengthened through exposure to ideas of a free society.
Date: 12th - 15th February, 2014
Venue: Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
The program is open to all students and recent graduates. The course has been designed to make each session participatory and has been limited to 40 participants.
- To create a fun, open, and respectful environment where everyone is encouraged to think critically about social, economic, and political issues.
- To evoke in participants a passionate inquiry into their own values and role in creating a good society.
- To equip participants with fundamental concepts of political economy and sound public policy to enable them understand the root cause of current challenges and effectively advocate for policy solutions through their current work and future professions.
- To plug participants into a global network of opportunities to propel their intellectual growth, make personal connections and access resources to help them advance their vision of a free society.
- The fee for the ěpolicy is Rs. 3,500/- (Inclusive
of accommodation all meals and course material).
- This fee is payable upon selection, and payment can be made online or through cheque, details of which will be communicated. Travel costs are not included - participants must make their own arrangements.
Online Application Form:
Mr. Sadaf Hussain