M.S. Ramaiah Memorial 5th National Moot Court Competition, 2014
The Moot Court Federation of M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore takes immense pleasure in inviting all esteemed organisations in India, recognised by Bar Council of India, to participate in the M.S. Ramaiah Memorial 5th National Moot Court Competition, 2014
Date: 21st - 23rd March, 2014
Venue: M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, MSR Nagar, Bangalore
The Moot Problem is based on "Constitutional Law", which would test the ability of the participants in research and their legal understanding on various constitutional issues. The competition would focus on the legal interpretation of various aspects of the constitutional laws, the legal research employed for such interpretations and the finesse in advocacy skills of the participants.
- All law schools, faculties of law and other institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering a law degree are eligible to participate in the Competition. Only one team is allowed to participate from each law school/ faculties of law/ other institutions. Only students presently pursuing B.A.LL.B course (5 years) are eligible to participate.
- Team members should be bona fide students of the Institution they are representing. The Administrator shall make any inquiries on the same at any time during the Competition. Teams must carry college identity card / Bona fide Certificate.
- A team must be composed of a minimum of 2 members and maximum of 3 members - 2 speakers and 1 researcher. Any two members of the team may be enlisted / registered as speakers. Only registered / enlisted speakers shall be permitted to plead in the oral rounds. However, only in the event of unavoidable circumstances, the researcher will be, subject to the discretion of the administrator permitted to plead in the oral rounds
- Each Team must register with the Moot Court Federation of M.S. Ramaiah College of Law by sending a duly filled Registration Form along with the required crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand) drawn in favour of The Principal, M. S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore on or before 10th February, 2014.
- Once registered, the concerned registration fee would neither be refunded nor waived.
- All updates will be communicated to the contact person as mentioned in the registration form. It is the responsibility of the contact person to distribute and communicate any contingent updates to the team.
Accommodation would be provided to outstation participants only. The travel plans of the teams must be accompanied with the Registration Form.
Mr. Pratik Kumar Dash
Student Coordinator, MCF
Ms. Honey Mishra
Student Coordinator, MCF
M.S. Ramaiah College of Law
MSR Nagar, Bangalore
Phone: 080-23602926, 080-23606909
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form