National Seminar on Criminal Law Amendment Act 2013
Amity Law School, Centre II, is organizing its 2nd Students' Seminar as a part of Amity Youth Festival 2014.
Date: 8th February, 2014
Venue: Amity Law School, Centre II, Amity University, Sector- 125, Noida
The attempt of conducting the student seminar as a part of Amity Youth Fest 2014 is to increase awareness and provide them a developmental experience. This seminar would provide them a learning opportunity and a platform to exchange their views and ideas. Eventually they will assume significant accountability in society and become a responsible citizen.
The student seminar would focus on "Criminal Law Amendment 2013"
- History of Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013- An incident that has changed the law
- Changes brought in Criminal Law-
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Changed Legal Scenario of Sexual Offences under Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013.
- New Vistas of Physical Privacy introduced by the Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013.
Objective of Seminar:
- To discuss and identify the issues related to Amendments in Criminal Law in 2013.
- To examine the impact of the Amendment on Criminal Law.
- To discuss the law on Protection of Children from Sexual Offences.
- To provide a platform to Law Students to discuss recent provisions introduced by Criminal Law Amendment Act, 2013.
Call for Papers:
- Abstract Word Limit must be 200 words
- Word Limit for Papers must be 2500-3000.
- Best paper presentation will be awarded with cash prize of Rs. 2000/-
Soft copies of the abstract not exceeding 200 words should be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com latest by 1st February, 2014. We will acknowledge the acceptance of the abstract on your email-IDs.
- Registration Fee (on or before 1st February, 2014) Rs. 500/- per student
- Late Registration Fee (after 1st - 5th February, 2014) is Rs. 600/- per student [for those who fail to register themselves by February 1]
The Registration fee should be paid in cash at Amity Law School, Centre II, Block I-3, 4th floor, Amity University. Noida UP.
- Last date for Abstract Submission: 1st February 2014
- Seminar Date: 8th February 2014
Mr. Sangam Singh Kochar
Ms. Sonam Chaudhary
Mr. Arvind Chari
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Registration Form