Victoria Iuris - National Level Law Fest
SDM Law College, Mangalore is pleased to invite you to Victoria Iuris a National Level Law Fest. This fest comprises of 10 events spread across 4 days.
Date: 6th - 9th March, 2014
- Mock Trial
- All in all Advocacy
- Client Counseling
- Trial Advocacy
- Appellate Advocacy
- Celebrity Advocacy
- Law Quiz
- Legal Drafting
- Youth Parliament
- Bail Petition
- Judgment Writing
The competition will be based on the following laws:
- Indian Constitution
- Contract Law
- Family Laws
- Criminal Laws
- Property Laws
- Limitation Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
The problems of mock trial and bail petition competitions will be put up in the college website www.sdmlc.in or www.rnnlive.com.
Registration fee of Rs.3500/- is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Principal, S.D.M Law College, Mangalore". The name of your institution shall be written behind the Demand Draft.
Soft copies of the registration form and the Demand Draft shall be mailed to:
- A Team shall consist of Five Members.
- The competition is open only for students pursuing either 3 year or 5 year LL.B course.
- A team must compulsorily participate in a minimum of 7 events.
- An individual may participate in a maximum of 5 events.
- Application shall be accepted on first come first serve basis.
- Team composition shall not be altered after registration
Every event will be awarded with exciting cash prizes.
- Overall winners: Rs 15,000
- Overall runners up: Rs 10,000
The last date for registration is 20th February, 2014.
Mr. Anish Acharya
Mr. Chirag Ariga
Website: www.sdmlc.in, www.rnnlive.com
Download Registration Form