RGNUL - 3rd National Moot Court Competition 2014
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, is pleased to organize the 3rd RGNUL National Moot Court Competition 2014.
Date: 28th - 30th March, 2014
The competition is open to students who are:
- Pursuing an integrated 5 year B.A. LL.B. programme in India
- Pursuing a 3 year LL.B. programme in India
- Each team can consist of a minimum of two members or maximum of three members. Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate.
In case of a three member team:
- There shall be two speakers and 1 researcher in the team.
- The teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
In case of a two member team:
- There shall be two speakers in the team.
- The teams shall identify such speakers during registration.
Teams shall not disclose their identity, i.e. the name of their institution, city, etc. or any other information which has the effect of disclosing their identity and affiliation with a particular university or institution. Such disclosure shall result in disqualification subject to the discretion of the Organizers. Each team shall be allotted a team code and each participant shall be given an individual code.
- All participating institutions have to confirm participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th February 2014 latest by 5:00 PM.
- Teams have to post the completed hard copies of the registration form along with a draft of Rs 3000/- by 25th February 2014 to Dr. Shilpa Jain (Co-ordinator Moot Court Committee), Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Sidhuwal Campus Bhadson Road, Patiala, Punjab 147001
- The draft of Rs.3000/-has to be drawn in favour of "REGISTRAR, RGNUL, PUNJAB", payable at Patiala.
- Formal registration of the teams shall be done on 28th March 2014 at the venue.
- Any change in the team composition shall be intimated to the Organizers before the Formal Registration.
Accommodation and food shall be provided by the Organizers from 28th March, 2014 to 30th March, 2014. The team of 3 participants shall be provided accommodation by the University for the duration of the competition only. The interested students are required, to inform the Organizing Committee, through their Registration Forms, so as to enable them to make necessary arrangements.
Dr. Shilpa Jain
Ms. Gurmanpreet Kaur
Ms. Ankita Mittal
Mr. Dharav Shah
Download Moot Preposition, Rules, Registration Form