Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP): Call for Papers
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP) is a quarterly legal journal started with an aim to provide an avenue for the expression of views of people belonging to the field of law. It is open for all to submit and subscribe the journal.
In the present globalized scenario, it is necessary for people belonging to other fields to understand the importance, impact, and the image of law as it can affect the public at large when taken as a whole and group of individuals when viewed in parts. Further, knowledge of law (at least to an extent) has elevated form being a matter of passing interest to a level of general aptitude.
The uniqueness of IJLP is that, it operates without any theme, so as to provide a reasonable opportunity to those who interested in the field to express their views accordingly.
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP) (ISSN: 2347-4963) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews and Case Commentaries from the legal fraternity of the country for Volume 2, Issue 1, January - March 2014.
The submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The research paper should be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not contain any plagiarized material.
- The research papermust contain footnotes, references, suggestions and findings (if any).
- A joint publication (co-authored publication) may have a maximum of two authors.
- Full names of all the authors must be given.
- Word Limit
The author(s) must follow the ILI method of Citation.
- Articles (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
The last date for submissions of paper is 28th February, 2014.
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy
D. No: 1/63/2, Plot No: 101/2
M.V.P. Colony, Sector-2
Visakhapatnam - 530017
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-9700035322, +91-7799811420, +91-9000491221, +91-9032213683