International Journal of Research and Analysis: Call for Papers
The International Journal of Research and Analysis is delighted to announce a call for papers for its volume 1 Issue 3, which will focus on contemporary issues in the field of law.
Authors should submit papers directly through the website under 'Submit Article' (link: http://www.ijra.in/SubmitArticle.aspx), where further details regarding the submission procedure is available.
All authors should send their copy of abstract and full paper to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- The words limit for article: 3000 - 4000 words, short comment: 2000 - 2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 8. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted.
- Each article should be accompanied with an Abstract, explaining the aims and object of the paper.
- All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
- Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
Note: Page numbers and page borders should not be used
Publication and Processing Fee:
The authors are kindly expected to deposit processing and publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email if the paper is accepted for publication
- Single Author: Rs. 1400/-
- Co-authors: Rs. 1800/-
The fee includes a Certificate of Publication to the author/s and a copy of the journal issue in CD which will be sent through speed post/courier.
The last date for Submission is 25th December, 2013.
The Intimation of Acceptance will be 31st December, 2013 or 5 days from the date of submission. The date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue3 will be 9th January, 2014.