8th Prof. S.P. Sathe Memorial National Moot Court Competition
ILS Law College, Pune is pleased to invite you to the 8th Professor S.P. Sathe Memorial Annual National Moot Court Competition, 2014.
Date: 31st January to 2nd February, 2014
This annual Competition is one of the three events organise in the memory of Prof. S.P. Sathe, former Principal of ILS Law College, and a renowned expert in constitutional and administrative law.
Participation and Teams:
- Current students of the LL.B. or B.L. degrees (or equivalent course) in the academic year 2013-14 from any recognized Law College / University can participate. Further, they must be students of last three years (3, 4 and 5) of the five-year course, or last two years (2 and 3) of the three-year course. Each team can have two members (speakers only) or three (2 speakers and a researcher).
- We will register 24 teams only on first come first served basis, including the team of ILS Law College. In case we have odd number of teams, we will also nominate a dummy team that will not proceed beyond preliminary rounds.
- Team members must carry current identity-cards issued to them by their institution. Team members will not reveal their identity or of their institution during the progress of the competition, in the memorials (except as stated below), and even if requested by judges, failing which the team will face disqualification.
- You can register for the Competition by filling the registration form. You must pay registration fees of Rs 3000 by Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Principal, ILS Law College, Pune" payable at Pune. Please send the scanned copies of these to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us before 24th December, 2013 and the hard copies to the address given below so as to reach us before 30th December, 2013.
- We request you to register early, since competition is restricted to 24 teams (including ILS team).
Travel and Accommodation:
Teams shall send their travel plan to email@example.com to reach us before 30th December, 2013. We will accommodate out-station teams at extra charge of Rs 1200 per person in very modest hostel-type accommodation from afternoon of 31st January until afternoon of 3rd February, 2014.
Ms. Tapasya Parihar
Dr. Tejaswini Malegaokar / Mrs. Sonali Jadhav
Assistant Professor, ILS Law College
Law College Road, Pune 411004
Download Moot Problem, Rules