World Mediation Summit - Madrid 2014
Welcome to a unique multi-cultural, interdisciplinary Summit, with a focus on International Mediation and Crisis Management in cooperation with Universidad Politecnica de Madrid - Department of Industrial Engineering, the World Mediation Organization and Mediation International.
The World Mediation Summit will present panel discussions and training showing a direct link between mediation and technology and will demonstrate how today's technology can benefit conflict resolution.
Date: 1st - 4th July, 2014
Venue: Universidad Politecnica de Madrid, Spain
We will be bringing together some of the greatest visionaries and forward thinking mediation experts from across the globe including top graduate institutions, international organizations, grassroots peace movements, lawyers and legal representatives as well as NGO's and government representatives.
This Summit is exclusively designed to gather outstanding professional competencies, to share with and to communicate appropriate knowledge to the audience. The topic of this annual event is: 'Dealing with Conflicts of International Interest'.
- There will be many networking and business opportunities with presenters, guest speakers and other participants as well as business opportunities that will make this Summit the key Summit to attend in 2014.
- Promoting action planning and collaboration during and following the Summit while being listed with other internationally acclaimed organizations such as Amnesty International and many others.
- Identify, question and respond to fundamental issues and dilemmas that have local and international implications in the fields of ADR and ODR.
- Demonstrate personal competence during expert panels that will be recorded and partly presented by a live stream.
- Raise the level and depth of knowledge and awareness on core issues surrounding mediation practices on a global perspective
- Getting access to interdisciplinary understanding of mediation by beginning the path towards its core.
- Explore your shared wisdom and compassion as a community of local and international practitioners.
- Attend a full day of training facilitated by internationally acclaimed facilitators
- Share your knowledge and learn form first class practitioners.
Certificates of attendance and participation will be awarded which may be applied towards education and professional training requirements
This summit is made for:
- Experts from the field of current conflicts of international interest
- Mediation professionals and organizations, ODR/ADR providers and facilitators, lawyers and other legal professionals, students, psychologists, social workers and other helping professionals.
- Visionaries and frontline thinkers interested in the evolution of mediation and the future of ADR/ODR both in Spain and globally.
- Key participants from international organizations, universities and mediation firms.
- Community leaders and activists, NGO's, governments, political and spiritual leaders, peace activists, cultural and ethnic representatives and everyone else interested in peace building alternatives.
Download Registration Form