The IPR Exchange - An INDO US IPR Summit
The IPR Exchange - An INDO US IPR Summit is an exclusive senior executive level, power packed discussion and networking platform to understand and unlock the true value of organisation's intellectual property. The discussions at the summit are structured to offer practical insights about best practices and international process for monetization of IP and protection in the global competitive scenario.
Date: 6th December, 2013
Venue: The Leela, Mumbai
The IPR Exchange - An INDO US IPR Summit will explore intellectual property issues on three major sectors - Media & Entertainment, IT & Telecom and Medical Devices. The business environment in all these three sectors often have an impact by new regulations and IPR related conflicts, especially across borders due to territorial limits of intellectual property.
Given the significance of multi-jurisdictional challenges which might arise for essentially the same intellectual property, it makes strategic sense to have a global approach while structuring a companywide IP Policy to ensure value realization in overall financials.
The IPR Exchange - An INDO US IPR Summit with three parallel industry specific tracks, provides focused, in-depth and practical knowledge sharing sessions, covering cutting-edge issues on strategic aspects of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and designs standards concurrently and in correlation to Indian and US best practices.
- 30+ IP Experts across industry sectors will share their thoughts and ideas exclusively with 100 senior professionals from leading companies about best practices and international process for monetization of IP and protection in the global competitive scenario.
- 'A Great Shared Learning Environment': Agenda and format designed to give you a blend of 'Interactive Learning' and not a theory based monologue approach.
- Topical Discussions will give you time to visit and evaluate each new idea and concept to strategize your learning implementation that is best suited to your organisational domain expertise.
- Hear, Interact and connect with Peers, as they discuss, define and share their experiences and thoughts during the event and during the well planned out networking breaks and evening cocktails.
- Interactive discussions to map current challenges and meet stakeholder's expectations of protecting and monetising intellectual property in the current business environment.
The IPR Exchange Registrations open only to Corporate Houses.
Although your registration includes a full access across all 3 tracks of the Summit;
- The Media & Entertainment
- IT & Telecom
- Medical Devices Master Class
We would still like to know your preference so that we make necessary arrangements accordingly. The registration fee includes conference kit, access to all speakers' presentations, certificate of attendance and a complimentary copy of Lex Witness Magazine.
Registration Fees: Corporates
- 1 Delegate - INR 10000
- 2 Delegate - INR 18000
- 3 Delegate - INR 24000
- For 4 or more - INR 7500 Each
Taxes Extra as Applicable
Additional 10% discount for Witness Subscribers & ICCA Members
Online Registration Form:
Lex Witness - India's 1st Magazine on Legal & Corporate Affairs
SriGro Interactive Pvt Ltd
# 426, 2nd Floor, MG Road
Ghitorni, New Delhi - 110030
Download Summit Agenda