ASSOCHAM - National Seminars on Service Tax
ASSOCHAM has always been a frontrunner in disseminating vital information and taking the cause of the member of trade and industry to the government, especially in the case of taxation related matters.
ASSOCHAM has received several issues on new service tax regime from trade and industry which need clarification or reconsideration by the Government to remove implementation difficulties. In order to bring greater awareness about the new tax system and to provide clarifications across the table, ASSOCHAM is organizing National Seminars on Service Tax at Hyderabad and Pune as per the following schedule:
Date & Venue:
21st November, 2013 at Vivanta by Taj, Begumpet, Hyderabad
28th November, 2013 at Le Meridien, Sangamvadi, Pune
Seminars aims at:
- Sharing of knowledge and experience on new Service Tax Regime and other significant issues related to indirect taxes among participants and experts.
- To provide real time clarity to the participants from senior tax administrators on the provisions of new service tax regime.
- Direct feedback to the Government on issues raised at the Seminars by participants from various industry segments and professionals and seek resolution.
Issues to be discussed:
- Service Tax - Issues arises from the definition of service
- Service Tax Voluntary Compliance Encouragement Scheme (VCES), 2013
- Prosecution, Non - Bailable Offences & Power to Arrest
- Negative list of services & issues
- Declared Services - Issues
- Place of provision of service and issues
- Reverse Charge Mechanism & Issues
- Issues in Cenvat Credit Rules
- How to handle Audit, Investigation, Search and Inquiry by multiple wings of Service Tax and Excise department
- Burning issues in Point of Taxation Rules
Who should attend?
CEOs, CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, Service providers and manufacturing availing CENVAT credit, Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad, Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CWA and other related professionals.
- Rs. 4,000 per participant per venue including Service Tax (10% discount for two or more persons from the same organization.)
- The fee is inclusive of refreshment & lunch
Mr. Avinash Sharma
Mr. Ankit Raghav
Mr. Akshat Agarwal
Mr. Krishan Sharma
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
ASSOCHAM Corporate Office, 5, Sardar Patel Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)
Download Registration Form