NUALS Law Journal (Vol. 8): Call for Papers
The Editorial Board of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) Law Journal solicits submissions for its 8th Volume.
The NUALS Law Journal is the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Cochin and is a multidisciplinary, double - blind, peer reviewed journal.
We welcome submissions from academicians, legal practitioners, students, researchers and experts from the legal community. All submissions will go through a review process and if necessary, be edited by the Editorial Board.
- Articles between 3000 and 6000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit
- Short Notes and Commentaries between 1000 and 3000 words
- Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to email@example.com
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 15th December, 2013.
- Each Article is expected to be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 150 words.
- Submission must contain a covering letter indicating name of the author(s), affiliation, & e-mail id.
- By submitting an Article, the author is presumed to undertake that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Articles found plagiarised will be summarily rejected.
- Co - authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 authors).
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook system of citation.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing 1.5
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman with font size 10 and line spacing 1.
- Submissions may be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only.
Receipt of submission will be conveyed to the authors within one week of submission.
Authors of selected articles shall be intimated by 15th February, 2014.
The last date for submission for the current issue is 15th December, 2013.