The NALSAR ADR Review (Vol. II): Call for Papers
The NALSAR ADR review is an academic journal focused on bringing to light relevant issues in alternative dispute resolution across the globe. With an increase in ADR activities in India, and with a larger number of Indian companies becoming parties to arbitration worldwide, it has become essential to have an Indian platform where developments in the area of ADR can be covered. The ADR review hopes to facilitate academic discussion in the area of alternative dispute resolution and provide insight for academicians and practitioners.
- Abstract: All the submissions should be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 400 words outlining the area of study and significant conclusions.
- Covering Letter: All submissions should have a covering letter with full contact details of the author as well as resume of the author.
- Articles & Essays: 6000 to 7500 words.
- Case Comment or Legislative Comment: Not more than 4000 words.
- Book Review: Not more than 2500 words.
Kindly submit your contributions (Microsoft Word, 2007 format) and any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions should conform to the Bluebook, 18th edition.
The deadline for submissions is 25th December, 2013.
Mr. Noel Johns
Mr. Harshit Neotia
The NALSAR ADR Review
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Hyderabad,