ASSOCHAM - 10th International Tax Conference
ASSOCHAM has always aimed to enhance awareness of topical issues that confront today's business enterprises. Issues such as the effects of the current tax regimes on levels of foreign investment, the problems involved in integrating domestic tax reforms with existing international tax treaties and arrangements, international tax avoidance and efforts to prevent it; the existence and impact of tax havens and other low-tax jurisdictions are all of utmost important. We, as one of the fastest growing economies in the world, need to take into account how various International taxation issues will affect us.
Therefore to present a wider perspective of contemporary international taxation typical issues and procedures and offer insight into issues that impinge the growth of international trade and commerce, ASSOCHAM is organizing the 10th International Tax Conference.
Date: 21st - 22nd October, 2013
Venue: The Imperial Hotel, New Delhi
The 10th International Tax Conference of ASSOCHAM envisages providing a platform for the tax payers, tax professionals and policy makers to understand each other's perspective in respect of legislation affecting international transactions. The bringing together the best minds to evaluate contemporary matters within finance and taxation.
Topics to be discussed:
- APA - Experiences and way-forward
- Safe Harbour Rules - Implications
- Transfer Pricing Controversies and Issues
- Transfer Pricing and Attribution of Profits- Emerging Global Trends and Indian Approach
- Panel Discussion on Transfer Pricing
- Panel on Emerging International Tax Developments
- Panel Discussion on Tax Controversies- International Tax
- Recent Changes in Indirect Taxes
- Contentious issues under Indirect Tax laws
- Challenges in Cross Border Transactions under Service Tax law
- Audits under Indirect Tax laws
Dr. Parthasarathi Shome, Adviser to Finance Minister, Ministry of Finance
Who should attend?
The conference is targeted at: CEOs, CFOs, Tax Experts, Middle & Sr. Level Officers dealing in Taxation in the corporate world as well as practicing CA, CS, CMA and other related professionals, Trade & Industry, Government, Public Sector Units, Consultancy Organizations, Funding Agencies, Corporate Lawyers, Banks & Other Financial Institutions, FTOs.
(10% discount for two or more persons from the same organization)
- Rs. 5,000/- per delegate per day
- Rs. 8,000/- per delegate for two days.
Mr. Avinash Sharma
Mr. Ankit Raghav
Mr. Akshat Agarwal
Mr. Krishan Sharma
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
5, Sardar Patel Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi - 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)
Download Brochure, Registration Form