Student Law Review, Institute of Law, Nirma University: Call for Papers
The Student Law Review Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University is pleased to announce a Call for paper for Volume III, Issue I of Student Law Review. We hereby invite submissions for the Research Articles, Case Analysis and Book Reviews.
The Student Law Review is an e-journal aimed at institutionalizing and channeling the analytical and incisive articles of students towards value addition and developing inherent potentials of legal fraternity. The prospective aim of the e - journal is to bring out monthly edition portraying contemporary developments in the legal field.
The submissions may be in the form of:
- Book Reviews
- Case Analysis
The papers selected for publication shall be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation.
The theme for the present issue is based on the "Contemporary Issues of Law".
- All manuscripts (in e-mail) must be accompanied by:
- A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.)
- An Abstract of not more than 300 words must be attached with the Paper describing the submission of the Article.
- Word limit:
- Articles - 3500 - 5000 Words
- Book Review - Not more than 2000 Words
- Case Analysis - Not more than 1500 Words
All Submissions should be made in Word Format (.doc) / (.docx)
All submissions are required to be typewritten in Font Times New Roman with 12 points font size, line spacing 1.5' justified.
Text and citations should ideally conform to the rules in the Bluebook: a uniform system of citation (19th edition).
All submissions must be made in accordance with submission guidelines of the Editorial Board. All submissions should be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Announcement for Call for Papers - 10th October, 2013
- The last date for submission is 25th October, 2013 for Volume III Issue I
Student Law Review,
Institute of Law, Nirma University
Post: Chandlodia, Via: Gota,
Ahmedabad - 382 481, Gujarat