The RMLNLU Law Review: Call for Papers
The RMLNLU Law Review is the annual, peer-reviewed, student-edited journal published by the students of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its Volume 4.
The Journal accepts submissions in the form of articles and case comments from law students all over the country and abroad.
The submissions may be on any contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 4000-5000 words (excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible).
- The Entry must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 12, 2.0 line spacing and justified alignment.
- The Citations must be typewritten in the font Times New Roman, font size 10, 1 line spacing and justified alignment.
- Citation style must adhere to the OSCOLA method (4th Edition).
- An entry may be authored by no more than two people.
- The submission must include an abstract of 250-300 words with the author(s)' name and college as a footnote.
How to submit:
The submissions may be emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc) format to email@example.com. The attached submission in the email, i.e., the file name must bear the names of the author(s). An article may be authored by no more than two people.
The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Law review. The format of copyright agreement is available on www.rmlnlu.ac.in.
The deadline for submission is 30th December, 2013 (11:59 pm).
Mr. Subit Chakrabarti
Ms. Tanya Sharma
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
Sec-D1, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme
Lucknow - 226012
Uttar Pradesh, India