CIRC - Online Certificate Course on Competition Act, 2002 in India
CIRC was established by the 30 year old pioneering research and advocacy group: CUTS International, which has been instrumental in bringing in the Competition Act, 2002 in India, other than actively engaged in developing competition regimes in over 30 developing countries, and advising governments.
This course has been conceptualized, researched and written under the leadership of Pradeep S Mehta, a renowned competition expert. He chairs the management committee of CIRC and is also the Secretary General of CUTS International. CUTS works out of Jaipur in India; Lusaka, Zambia; Nairobi, Kenya; Hanoi, Vietnam and Geneva, Switzerland.
About the Course:
The notification of Competition Act, 2002 in India and its pervasive presence across the sectors and business functions is creating a high demand for competition compliance. Under this milieu, CIRC presents a swift eight (8) weeks On-line Certificate course on "Competition Act, 2002 in India".
This course is intended to introduce participants to the provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 and its enforcement. It aims to create a better understanding of the market concepts, restrictive business practices, IPRs and cross border issues.
Who can benefit?
- Students of Law, Regulatory Professionals, Lawyers
- Law, Economics & Business Management Students
- Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries Legal & Economic Consultants
The CIRC On-line Certificate course on "Competition Act, 2002 of India" comprises of the following modules:
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Understanding Market Economy and Competition
- Module 3: Restrictive Business Practices
- Module 4: Enforcement of the Competition Law against RBPs
- Module 5: Combination Regulations dealing with mergers etc.
- Module 6: Competition vs. IPRs
- Module 7: Cross-Border Issues
- Rs. 8,989/ for Students (Inclusive of Taxes as per GOI Rules)
- Rs. 11,236/- for Working Professionals (Inclusive of Taxes as per GOI Rules)
- US$ 200 (Inclusive of Statutory Taxes)
Registration for the course and receipt of fees:
11th September - 2nd November, 2013
Commencement of the course:
12th November, 2013
29th - 30th December, 2013
31st December, 2013
Issue of Certificates after successful completion:
3rd January, 2014
CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition,
R-75, First Floor, Greater Kailash-1,
Phone: 011-26463021/22/23, +91-9871392562, +91-9910861404
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org