4th NLIU - Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot 2013
The problem for the 4th NLIU - Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2013 is based on emerging corporate law issues.
Date: 18th - 20th October, 2013
Venue: National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in the Universities. LL.M. Degree Course students are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. This team composition cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Every team shall consist of two speakers. Teams may have only one researcher. No additional member can be part of a team in any capacity.
- Teams must confirm participation by 17th September, 2013 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Confirmation for 4th NLIU - Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2013"
- The duly filled registration form shall reach the organizers latest by 17th September, 2013. The form should be printed, signed (and sealed), scanned and mailed to email@example.com the subject as "Registration Form for 4th NLIU - Juris Corp National Corporate Law Moot Court Competition 2013"
- Registration fee of Rs. 1500 per team (only one team per University or one team per college where more than one college is affiliated with a University) will have to be paid by each team on arrival in NLIU. The payment will have to be made in the form of a demand draft in favour of 'The Director, National Law Institute University, Bhopal', payable at Bhopal.
- Accommodation will be provided to all the teams.
- For any additional members of any team the host university will not be responsible for his/her accommodation.
- Accommodation will be provided from 8:00 a.m., 18th October 2013 till 10:00 a.m., 21st October 2013. Teams arriving before 18th and staying after 21st will have to arrange for their accommodation themselves.
Mr. Kapil Duggal
Convenor, Moot Court Association
Mr. Vipin Upadhyay
Co-Convenor, Moot Court Association
Ms. Smriti Tripathi
Secretary, Moot Court Association
Moot Court Association,
National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal - 462 044
Download Moot Problem, Rules & Regulations