The Nyayavalokan Trial Advocacy & Judgment Writing Competition
For the fourth successive year SVKM'S Pravin Gandhi College of Law has the distinction of hosting The Nyayavalokan National Trial Advocacy & Judgment Writing Competition.
Date: 4th - 6th October, 2013
Venue: Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mithibai College Campus, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
- Students pursuing three or five year courses of the LL.B. degree in the academic year 2013-2014 from any recognized law school/college/university in India are eligible to participate.
- Participants shall carry their college ID- Card for the purpose of identification during the competition.
Participation is restricted to first 16 teams on first come first serve basis.
- Participating colleges must send the duly filled registration form with the team details along with a registration fee of Rs 2000/- payable by DD in favour of "Pravin Gandhi College of Law" on or before 16th September, 2013 at the postal address mentioned below.
- Kindly e-mail a soft copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accommodation shall be provided only on prior request.
- The colleges who need accommodation facility need to make a prior intimation to the host college and send an additional demand draft for Rs. 3200/- (Rs. 800/- per person) in favour of "Pravin Gandhi College of Law" along with the registration form.
Dr. Geeta Kubsad
Faculty in - charge of Moot Court Society
Phone: +91 9664168559
Phone: +91 9920066322
SVKM's Pravin Gandhi College of Law,
Mithibai College Campus,
8th Floor, Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai - 400056
Download Trial Advocacy Problem, Rules, Crime Sketch, Registration Form