6th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2013
Hidayatullah National Law University is proud to organize the 6th Justice Hidayatullah National Moot Court Competition 2013.
Date: 18th - 20th October, 2013
Venue: Hidayatullah National Law University, Uparwara, Abhanpur, New Raipur (C.G.)
The competition is open only for bona fide students of recognized Institutions / Universities / Organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. or 5- Year LL.B. Integrated Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3 member team while in case of a 2 member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Any additional member of any Participating Team shall not be entitled for hospitality or for any award. Such member or observer shall not be allowed to watch any of the rounds of the competition
- Each team will have a team code and each participant shall be given an individual code.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city, etc. except in the registration form. Any such disclosure shall invite strict penalty including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the "Registration Form" (annexed herewith) - completely filled and duly signed by the Head of the Participating Institution to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 11:59 pm on 15th September, 2013.
- No forms received after the deadline shall be considered for registration.
- In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the Organizers at the time of the formal registration.
- Formal Registration of the Participating Teams shall take place on 18th October, 2013, 1600 hours onwards at Hidayatullah National Law University, Uparwara, Abhanpur, New Raipur (C.G.).
- Every Participating Team will be allotted a team code which will be communicated in due time via email.
Accommodation and food shall be provided by the Organizers from the evening of 18th October, 2013 to 21st October 2013 till 12.00 noon. Teams wishing to stay back after 21st October shall have to make arrangements for accommodation, food and transport on their own. No accommodation will be provided for teams from colleges in Raipur.
Mr. Manwendra Kumar Tiwari
Mr. Shyamtanu Pal
HNMCC 2013 Organising Committee,
Hidayatullah National Law University,
Uparwara Post, Abhanpur,
New Raipur -493661 (C.G.)
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form, Clarifications