9th Nani Palkhivala Memorial Research Paper Competition 2013
The All India Federation of Tax Practitioners (AIFTP) and the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Bar Association in association with the Government Law College, Mumbai is pleased to announce the 9th Nani Palkhivala Memorial Research Paper Competition, 2013
Topic for Research Paper:
"Advance Pricing Agreement (S. 92CC & 92CD)"
The students may have to discuss the following issues:-
- Analyse the Indian provisions (S. 92CC and 92CD and Rules);
- Comparing with other countries;
- What are the merits and demerits;
- Whether the provisions will achieve the desired objects;
- Suggestions and any other issues which the author may discuss and express his view.
Each article can be authored by a maximum of two authors. The entries will be judged by a panel of eminent judges. The three best articles will be awarded cash prizes, along with a certificate of merit and a medal. The winning research paper will be published in the AIFTP Journal, on the ITAT website (www.itatonline.org) and in other leading tax magazines.
- Each participating college can send a maximum of three articles. Each article can be authored by a maximum of two students.
- Participation is restricted to students enrolled in either the 3-year LL.B course or the 5 - year integrated law course.
- Participants must register by emailing a scanned copy of the enclosed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants must also submit a short bio-data mentioning their full name, college name, contact number, email and postal address.
- Kindly confirm your participation by 1st September, 2013.
- The entries must reach Government Law College, Mumbai on or before 10th September, 2013 by 5:00 p.m. IST.
Mr. Raghav Dev Garg
Moot Court Association
Government Law College
'A' Road, Churchgate,
Mumbai - 400 020
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Rules, Registration Form