CIRC - Online Certificate Course on Competition Act, 2002
This swift eight weeks online Certificate course on "Competition Act 2002 in India" is intended to introduce participants to the provisions of the Competition Act, 2002 in India and its enforcement. It aims to create better understanding of market concepts, restrictive business practices, IPRs, and cross border issues.
Each of the seven modules has a simple quiz at the end of each Module for self-practice.
The participants are required to complete the course in eight weeks as per the schedule. At the successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded with a Certificate signed by Chairman, CIRC.
Entire course comprises of following modules
- Module 1: Overview
- Module 2: Understanding Market Economy and Competition
- Module 3: Restrictive Business Practices
- Module 4: Enforcement of the Competition Law against RBPs
- Module 5: Combination Regulations dealing with mergers etc.
- Module 6: Competition vs. IPRs
- Module 7: Cross-Border Issues
The conduct of the online course is divided into two stages :
- Stage 1: Study materials will be delivered online as per the schedule.
- Stage 2: Examination and Issue of certificate after successful completion of course as per the schedule
This CIRC Online course on "Competition Act, 2002, India" is specially designed for Career Aspirants, Practitioners, working Professionals and Students of Law, Business Management, Finance, Economics, Chartered Accountants (CA) and Company Secretaries (CS) to acquire relevant professional skills.
Entire course duration will be of 8 weeks.
The last date for registration is 5th September, 2013.
Fees and Payment:
- Students: Rs. 8,000/- + Taxes as per GOI Rules
- Working Professionals: Rs. 10,000/- + Taxes as per GOI Rules
Mode of payment:
Cheque/DD in favour of "CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition", payable at New Delhi. Write Name, Email ID and Contact number on the reverse side of the Cheque/DD.
Cheque/DD to be sent to CIRC through courier/speed post, addressed to Mrs. Arvinder Kaur, Assistant Director, CUTS Institute for Regulation and Competition (CIRC), R-75, Greater Kailash-I, New Delhi-110048.
Announcement for admission
1st August 2013
Registration for the course and receipt of fee
1st August - 5th September 2013
Commencement of the course
10th September 2013
27th - 28th October 2013
31st October 2013
Issue of Certificates after successful completion:
1st November 2013
CUTS Institute for Regulation & Competition,
R-75, First Floor, Greater Kailash-1,
Phone: 011-26463021/22/23, +91-98713 92562, +91-9811510655
National Law University, Delhi
Sector 14, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110078
Phone: 011-28034993, 011-28034257