Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law
Amity Law School, Noida, AUUP is organizing a quiz competition on Constitutional law of India.
Date: 23rd August, 2013 (Registration: 9:00 onwards; Exam: 11:00 to 12:30)
Venue: Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Sector 125, Amity University, Noida, U.P.
- Individual participation only.
- There is no maximum limit as regards number of students from one institution to register for the event.
- The competition is open to undergraduates of 3 years or 5 years law course ONLY.
- Any person who has completed the 3 years or 5 years course having got the final exam mark-sheet but is not in receipt of the degree will not be included in the definition of a student.
- Students on the basis of a valid Identity Card of their educational institution will be afforded entry in the examination hall.
- Registration on first come first serve basis.
- Only first 700 entries shall be entertained.
- Registration will be confirmed only after receipt of original demand draft with duly filled registration form.
- Registration fee is Rs. 600/- per student.
- Registration fee with accommodation is Rs. 1000/- per student.
- There shall be NO on-desk registration.
- Students must carry their identity card issued by their institution at the time of reporting.
- Registration form is attached at the end of this manual.
- The registration form needs to be printed and filled in. (incomplete forms will not be accepted)
- Registration fee to be paid ONLY through - Demand Draft.
- Demand Draft to be issued from any nationalized bank in the favour of "Amity University, Uttar Pradesh", payable at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Write your name, mobile number, institution name and name of the competition on the back of demand draft in bold letters.
- Participants are required to send:
- Demand draft (original),
- Filled registration form (original)
- Two passport size photographs, to the following contact address -(Director, Amity Law School, I-2 Block, Sector- 125, Amity University, Noida -201303, Uttar Pradesh).
Participants are required to send a scanned copy of both the DD and the filled registration form to the following email address - email@example.com
- Participants willing to acquire in-campus accommodation MUST notify the same, in the registration form.
- Accommodation will be provided only to the first 500 registrants.
- Accommodation shall be provided for two nights (from 22nd August 2013, 1800 hours to 24th August 2013, 0800 hours)
The last date of registration is 31st July, 2013.
The competition will be held in the form of questions on Constitutional Law of India, which will include reported cases till December 2012.
- Question paper will be in inform of multiple choice questions, comprising of100 MARKS.
- The duration of examination will be for 90 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking of 0.5 marks for every wrong answer.
- Unfair means during the examination shall result in disqualification.
- In case of a tie there will be a tie-breaker.
- Judge's decision shall be treated as final and binding.
- First Position: Nani Palkhivala Award and prize.
- Second Position: Homi Seervai Award and prize.
- Third Position: B R Ambedkar Award and prize.
Amity University Campus,
I-2 Block, Sector-125,
Noida - 201303, Uttar Pradesh
Download Notification, Registration Form