The Law and Practice of M&A Transactions in India
LexisNexis and Rainmaker present a power-packed 2-day workshop on M&A transactions from an Indian Law perspective.
Date: 27th - 28th July, 2013
Venue: The Maple Room at India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Think of this as the ultimate crash course in the fundamentals of M&A laws in India. You get an overview of the entire life-cycle of M & A transactions, from the various regulatory requirements to the documentation at each step to closing the deal.
A snapshot of what you can expect to learn:
- The legal framework which governs M&A transactions under Indian law, including the updated Takeover Code and Insider Trading Regulations;
- The steps involved in a typical M&A transaction, how they are conducted and the parties involved;
- The documentation involved in M&A transactions, highlighting important agreements and key clauses
What do you get?
- Gain industry-recognized certification from LexisNexis and Rainmaker;
- Network with professionals in corporate sector including Lawyers; Consultants; Analysts et al;
- Interact and learn from industry experts with several years of experience in the field;
- Get free access to the myLaw.net online learning programme on Mergers and Acquisitions Law, worth Rs. 5000, for one month; and
- Get a free 2-week trial ID for Lexis India, a unique and innovative legal research solution giving you access to important commentaries and case laws all in one place.
Rs. 7,500/- Early bird discount available! Register now and pay only Rs. 6,000/-
Phone: +91 9313322232