NLSIU National Law School Journal 2014: Call for Papers
The National Law School Journal (NLSJ) is a peer-reviewed journal edited by faculty members at the National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore. The Journal invites contributions for the upcoming edition.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, contributions can be made within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
- Long articles (8,000-12,000 words)
- Shorter essays (5,000-8,000 words)
- Comments on judicial decisions (3,000-5,000 words)
- Analysis of legislative materials (3,000-5,000 words)
- Reviews of recently published books (2,000-3,000 words) besides other forms of scholarly writing.
- The same may be e-mailed to email@example.com (preferably in MS Word format) along with a covering letter addressed to Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas (Chief Editor, National Law School Journal, 2014).
- The covering letter should include the author's contact information and a short abstract that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
- All submissions will go through an initial round of review by the editorial board and the selected pieces will subsequently be sent for peer-review before finalisation for publication.
- We encourage potential contributors to adhere to the Harvard Bluebook (21st edn.) for citation style.
Who can contribute?
The National Law School Journal seeks pieces authored by practitioners, academicians and researchers. This implies that those enrolled in research degrees (e.g. M. Phil, PhD. and comparable programmes) are welcome to contribute. However, we will NOT be accepting submissions from students who are presently enrolled in taught programmes.
The deadline for accepting submissions is 30th November, 2013.
Dr. Sarasu Esther Thomas
Chief Editor, National Law School Journal, 2014