National Conference on Law and Justice
The School of Law, AURO University, Surat is pleased to organize a National Conference on Law and Justice.
Date: 14th - 15th September, 2013
Venue: Wisdom (Auditorium), AURO University, Surat, Gujarat
The laws of any country lay the foundation of peace and order, and ensure progress and safety in all aspects of citizens' lives in the areas of business, education, travel, health and recreation. A good legal system is accountable for the safety and security of its citizens and is paramount for any progress in society. It is equally important that those who are given the responsibility to ensure law, order and justice have the courage to uphold the rights of all citizens. Thus, the role of public officials is to create, scrutinize, implement and uphold the laws in order to protect the rights of every individual, corporate entity or institution.
Educators of law thus, possess the task of not only shaping each and every generation of legal practitioners into knowledgeable and responsible agents, but also the study of issues which surround the practice of law and its implementation across jurisdictions.
This conference will highlight the legal, socio-economic and commercial challenges faced by the legal profession and provide an opportunity to exchange information and learn from the proceedings. Delegates from all over the country will have an opportunity to network, exchange views, experiences and find possible solutions for many of the current legal issues facing our nation.
Call for Papers:
The Conference aims to promote exchange of knowledge and views of educationalists, jurists, practicing professionals, social activists, and individuals in their areas of interest, relating to social justice and social change. It will provide platform for sharing knowledge, practices and perspectives from distinct academic communities, professionals and vocational lists.
AURO University's, School of Law, Surat extends a warm invitation to judges, lawyers, academicians, social activists, individuals and students to present papers on any one of the following areas of interest.
Theme: Law and Justice is Globalised Era
Suggested areas of interest for the Conference:
- Globalisation and Legal Education
- Corruption: Ways and Means of Curbing it
- Challenges of National and International Trade and Commercial Laws
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Labour and Industrial Dispute Resolution
- Women Protection and Law
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Juvenile in Conflict with Law and Protection of Child from Sexual Abuse and Exploitation
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Mechanism: Need of An Hour
- Financial Regulations and Its Impact on Trade and Business
- Industrialization and Environment Issues
- Human Rights
- Justice Delivery System
- Cyber Crime
Abstract Submission Deadline:
15th July, 2013
Notification of Acceptance:
Within 3 days of receipt
Last Date for Submission of Full Paper:
20th August, 2013
Last Date for Registration:
20th August, 2013
14th - 15th September, 2013
14th September, 2013 (Evening)
Who Can Participate?
- Social Activists
- NGO Personals
- Faculty/Professionals: Rs. 1500/-
- Students: Rs. 1000/-
- International Participants: USD $ 30
- Residential facilities on twin sharing basis will be available at the rate of Rs 750/- per day and single occupancy at the rate of 1000/- per day, on campus in the University Halls of Residence (Lotus and Rose).
Dr. Kiran Gardner
Mr. Sachin Sharma
Mr. Chirag Gujarati
Earthspace, Hazira Road, Opp ONGC
Surat - 394510, Gujarat
Phone: +91-261-4088101 / 04
Download Registration Form