1st VIPS International Moot Court Competition 2013
We are pleased to invite you to compete at 1st VIPS International Moot Court Competition - 2013. This prestigious competition is going to be organized by the Vivekananda Law School, the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), New Delhi, India.
Date: 4th - 6th October, 2013
Venue: Vivekananda Law School, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, New Delhi
The competition is open for law students currently pursuing their Bachelors degree in law i.e. 3 Year LL.B. Programme or 5 Year LL.B. Programme for Indian students. For foreign teams, the competition is open to the students pursuing equivalent undergraduate degree in law in their respective country.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- Each team shall include two Orators, who will be accompanied by one researcher, all of whom shall have to be accordingly designated during the registration process.
- In case of a team consisting of 2 members, both the member shall be deemed to be as Orators.
- Each team will be allotted a team code. The team code shall be sent to the teams through mail after the registration is complete.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or of their institution or city, country etc. during any time of the competition; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the organizers
- Soft copies of registration form and bank draft are to be sent latest by 20th July, 2013 and hard copies of the same is to submitted latest by 30th July, 2013.
- The soft copies of the registration form and the bank draft shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The filled registration forms which contain the details of students taking part along with the hard copy of the draft should be received latest by 30th July 2013 via post to the postal address: The Chairperson, Vivekananda Law School Moot Court Society, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, AU Block, Pitampura, New Delhi 110088.
- The registration form shall contain the details of the participants, signature along with the seal of the college. The Registration form is available to be downloaded and printed from this brochure itself.
Accommodation and Transportation:
All teams shall send their travel plan at least 2 weeks prior to their arrival. All teams will be picked from the respective Railway and Bus station and airport by our College representatives. Teams shall be provided with assistance to reach the accommodation.
The Moot Court problem will be based on the current issues arising in the International Law the world over. This is an open invitation. However, the registration is restricted to first 24 teams strictly on First Come First Serve basis.
Ms. Deepti Kohli
Faculty-In-Charge, Vivekananda Law School Moot Court Society
Ms. Surbhi Bhatia
Chairperson, Vivekananda Law School Moot Court Society
Vivekananda Law School Moot Court Society,
Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies
New Delhi - 110088