3rd MARG - AP Trust Labour Law Essay Competition 2013
Multiple Action Research Group (MARG) in association with the Anand Prakash Charitable Trust invites entries to the 3rd MARG - AP Trust Labour Law Essay Competition 2013.
The essay competition seeks to encourage research and scholarship on contemporary labour issues among the Graduate & Post Graduate students.
Theme: Social Security issues of labours in India
The entries are invited for the following topics:
- Unorganized Workers Social Security Act, 2008: Issues and challenges
- Eradicating manual scavenging in India
- Shortfalls in implementation of the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- Maximum 3000 words including footnotes, references etc
- May be sent by post or by e-mail on the postal/ e-mail address (Do write subject of email as 'MARG - AP Trust Labour Law Essay Competition') of MARG given below.
- Don't forget to attach C.V with the email.
- Last date of Submission: 30th June, 2013 till 12:00 A.M
- Results will be declared on 30th August, 2013
Multiple Action Research Group
205-206, 2nd Floor,
Shahpur Jat, New Delhi-110049
Phone: 011 - 26497483