GNLU Law Review (Volume 4, Issue II): Call for Papers
The Law Review is pleased to announce the Call for Submissions for Volume 4, Issue II from scholars, academicians, researchers, policy makers, law students and other member of legal fraternity from India and abroad.
Independence of Law Officers at State and Union Level in India
Contributions are invited under the following heads:
- Articles: An Article should not exceed 6000-6500 words excluding footnotes for being considered for publication in the Law Review.
- Book Review: A book review should be focused, well drafted and be related to law journal article, or law-related book. Review should not exceed 4000 words for being considered for publication in the Law Review.
- The submissions may be e-mailed (in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com.
- The Law Review also accepts contributions through online submission systems such as ExpressO, available at http://www.law.bepress.com/expressO and LexOpus available at https://lawlib.wlu.edu/lexopus/index.aspx.
- All submissions are required to be typewritten in the font Garamond with 12 points font size, line spacing 1.5' and justified alignment.
- References within the submissions are to be cited as footnotes in the font Garamond with 10 points font size, line spacing 1' and justified alignment.
- The citation style must conform to the Maroonbook: the University of Chicago, Manual of Legal Citation (Twentieth Anniversary Edition, Volume 77, 2010).
- Each submission must include, in one single document the following:
- Curriculum vitae of the author(s);
- An abstract (not exceeding 250 words); and
- The contribution (not exceeding the relevant prescribed word limit).
Contributions Evaluation/Review Process:
The contributions submitted towards publication in the Law Review must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article. Any unacknowledged reference in the contribution shall amount to plagiarism and would lead to outright rejection.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the Law Review.
All contributors, by submitting any contribution towards the Law Review, agree to indemnify the Gujarat National Law University and the Law Review from and against all claims, suits, and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or unauthorized use.
The Deadline for the submissions for Volume 4 Issue 2 of the Law Review is 15th August, 2013.
Dr. Anjani Singh Tomar
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Ms. Nisha Trivedi