Journal on Governance: Call for Papers
Center for Governance, National Law University, Jodhpur, proposes the VII issue of "Journal on Governance", its annual publication. Journal on Governance offers a forum for critical research on interplay of contemporary corporate governance issues with other disciplines, including, inter alia, law, management and societal studies. Aside to highlighting the problems and the challenges, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful in regulatory and policy decisions.
Previous issues of the Journal boast of scholarly discourses from eminent legal practitioners, academicians, research scholars and students. The articles for publication are selected through a meticulous and intense process of review, edit and refinement. The Journal has received acclaim and appreciation from all contours of the industry and academia.
Sub - Themes:
For the forthcoming issue, the Center invites Articles on the following sub-themes under the broad theme of "Governance-the contemporary challenges":
- Governance in Microfinance Industry
- SEBI's Jurisdiction on Corporate Governance- a critical assessment
- Governance in PPP Model of Infrastructure Projects
- Corruption and Corporate Citizenship
- Conflict of Governance and Related Party Transaction
- The acceptable length of Articles is 5000 words, and of notes and comments is 3000 words, including footnotes. - All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Times New Roma n Font Type, font size 12, 1.5 line Spacing and 1 inch margins on each side. Authors should follow Harvard Blue Book Footnoting style. Footnotes should be in font size 10 and with single line spacing.- Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the reviewers in this regard shall be final. Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts (.doc or .docx format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Submission". All queries may be addressed to the Editors on the aforementioned email address.
The submission deadline for the Article, Notes and Comments is 31st July, 2013.
Director, Centre for Governance
National Law University
NH-65, Nagaur Road, Mandore
Jodhpur - 342 304, Rajasthan
Phone: +91-291-2577530, 2577526