Alexis - Certificate Course on Public Accountability
The objective of the course is to increase awareness about the Impact of Values on Sustainability, Inclusive Leadership and Community Building.
This modular Public Accountability course helps in developing managerial performance. This course covers Public and Organizational Leadership, Strategy Formulation, Human Resources Administration, Advocacy, Budget Administration, Civic and International Laws, Human Rights, Democracy, Peace Studies, and Socioeconomic Development.
The mission of this course is to move from teacher-driven learning to student-driven learning; from a teaching process to an advisory process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from passing the tests to lifelong learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
Duration: July - December, 2013
The last date for applications is 30th April, 2013.
- Doctrine of Public Accountability
- Public Accountability and Organisations
- Public Accountability: An Effective Remedy to Tackle Corruption and for Good Governance
- Transparency and Accountability in Governance through Right to Information
- Public Accountability and Lokpal: Signs of a Maturing Democracy
- Public Accountability and Role of Judiciary
- Public Policy
- Concept of Rights & Duties
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 6 months.
- The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon registration.
- There will be 3 online Exams of 3 hours duration each during these 6 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- The registered candidates will be required to submit a Research Project. The topics of these Research Projects will be allotted individually. This Research Project will carry 50 marks.
- Two Preferences for Research Topic are to be filled in the Registration Form only. The preferences for the Research topic should be from the syllabus of the course only.
Who can apply?
- Teachers or Academicians
- Public Administrators
- Corporate Professionals
- Public Servants
- Civil Society Leaders
- Police Department Officials
- Course Fee For Students: Rs. 5,000/-
- Course Fee For Professionals : Rs. 7500/-
This Fee includes cost of Registration, Study Material and Examination. Exhaustive Study Material and Books will be dispatched to the Registered Candidates.
Online Application Form:
108, First Floor, Eldeco Towne,
IIM Road, Lucknow - 226020
Phone: +91-9467099644, +91-9988722644
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com