Enhelion - Diploma Programme in Internet Law & Policy / Intellectual Property
Gujarat National Law University and Enhelion proudly announce the launch of the first ever one year Diploma Programme in Internet Law and Policy and the first Co-certified one year Diploma Programme in Intellectual Property - Law, Policy and Practice.
- Diploma Programme in Internet Law & Policy:
The world of cyberspace is changing and with it the law that governs the cyberspace is also changing. This Diploma programme will be taught by leading in house experts in the field of Internet Law who deal with legal issues pertaining to the Internet on a daily basis.
This diploma programme aims to provide an introduction to the Internet law in India for those who may seek a career in the technology industry. In a span of one year, you as an enrolled student would be getting a deep and complete insight of the fundamentals of Internet Law and interesting and popular subjects such as Intermediary liability, Data Privacy, Data Protection, the nuances of Online agreements, a complete understanding of the Indian Information Technology Act and also understand many case studies pertaining to Data Privacy and Intermediary liability where the Faculty of Enhelion have personally handled legal cases and legal issues of fortune 500 companies.
Through the Diploma programme you will also get an insight into the legal issues related to Internet Banking, which is a growing area of Internet law in India and the world at large.
- Module 1: Law and Policy in 'Indian' Cyberspace
- Module 2: Jurisdiction in Cyberspace
- Module 3: Designing On-Line Agreements: Contractual Closure and Indian Contract Law
- Module 4: Electronic Signatures & Digital Signatures
- Module 5: Regulation of Certifying Authorities
- Module 6: Electronic Evidence
- Module 7: Data Protection, Privacy and Corporate Compliance
- Module 8: Intellectual Property, The Internet and Electronic Commerce
- Module 9: Managing Legal Risks when promoting a business online
- Module 10: Insurance and the Internet
- Module 11: The Legal Challenges to Internet Banking
- Module 12: Privacy Bill, 2011: Critical Analysis
- Module 13: The E-Policy Handbook
- Module 14: Intermediary Liability
- Module 15: Internet Law Regulation
- Diploma in Intellectual Property - Law, Policy and Practice
The year long diploma will focus on all the aspects of Intellectual Property Law and Management. In today's day and age, it is very important for individuals to understand the nuances of Intellectual Property and its how it can be used as an asset for the benefit of an organization/company.
This course will be essential for all business managers, businessmen, students of law and business, who in their day to day affairs would be dealing with Intellectual Property. There are many diploma courses offered on Intellectual Property, but this is first of its kind in India. This diploma programme aims to provide an introduction to the law and management of Intellectual Property (IP) and innovation for those whose future career may involve the management of IP and innovation.
In a span of one year, you as an enrolled student, would be getting a deep insight of not only into the fundamentals of Intellectual Property, but also an insight on how major companies around the world maintain their valuable IP assets. There are separate modules of Intellectual Property Strategies, Enforcement of IP, IP Valuation, Royalty and Licensing.
- Module 1: Understanding the IP Ecosystem
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
- Module 3: Protection of Intellectual Property
- Module 4: Enforcement of Intellectual Property
- Module 5: Strategic Issues in Commercialization of IP
- Module 6: Intellectual Property Licensing and Franchising
- Module 7: Intellectual Property Management Issues
- Module 8: Brand Management and Commercial Opportunity
- Module 9: Risk Management
- Module 10: Intellectual Property Valuation
- Module 11: Intellectual Property Valuation Methodologies & Case Studies
- Module 12: Anti Competition Issues
- Module 13: Compliance Issues in a Borderless Economy
- Module 14: Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Rights
- Module 15: Supplemental Material
Any student of any college, university is eligible for our courses. Please note that even working professionals are eligible for our courses
- The classes will begin in late September
- The last date for registration is 15th September, 2013
Course Fee: Rs. 9,000/-
Medium of Instruction:
Online [Study Material + Presentations - with voiceover + Online Lectures through our Virtual Classroom Software every two weeks from experts in the field]
The Diploma will be awarded to participating students at the GNLU Convocation Ceremony
Advantages of the Programme:
- Certified with GNLU, one of the leading law schools of the country
- Successful Diploma programme candidates will be awarded Diplomas at the GNLU convocation
- All lectures/classes are taught by leading Legal practitioners
- Live Video lectures [twice a month] through our virtual classroom system
- All video lectures will be recorded for future use and are accessible to students who miss the live lectures
- Interactive sessions with the Enhelion Team at various intervals
- Physical contact lectures at the GNLU campus [four times] during the term of the Diploma programme. These contact lectures will be recorded and stored in the Enhelion database and accessible to the participating students
- Examinations to be conducted online and assignments to be submitted online
- The cost of the Diploma Programme is inexpensive and it costs only Rs. 9000/- [inclusive of all taxes]
Mr. James M.
Director - Academic Programmes
Mr. Ashwin Madhavan
Director, Strategic Alliances & Operations
Enhelion Knowledge Ventures Private Limited
Level 2, Elegance
Mathura Road, Jasola