Second International Banking and Investment Law Moot Court Competition 2013
The Seedling School of Law and Governance is organizing the second edition of the International Banking and Investment Law Moot Competition. The competition is perhaps one and only of its kind on the Asian sub-continent. It seeks to promote interest in the area of Banking and Investment Laws and more specifically, to kindle in law student's interest in the expanding field of International Banking and Investment Law.
This year's Moot Problem focuses on International Banking issues adjunct to international trade in goods.
The competition will indeed be an ideal forum to bring together some of the most creative and intellectual young minds and witness their mastery on advocacy skills and written submissions to be adjudged by experts in the field. We expect teams from leading Law Schools from around the globe to participate.
Date: 22nd - 24th August, 2013
Venue: Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an Undergraduate/Post Graduate law course or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University.
- Any recognized Institution/College/University shall be entitled to send only one team to the Competition.
- The Registration Fee is INR 2000 for Indian teams and SAARC Countries can pay in INR as well.
- All other Teams shall pay US$ 200 or its equivalent excluding service charge (if any) as registration fee.
Teams from India have to make the payment of the registration fee through a demand draft. The demand draft should be remitted in favour of "Jaipur National University, Events" payable at "Jaipur".
Teams from Outside India shall make payment through Bank Transfer. All Transfer Fees must be paid by the Transferor in US$ or Euro only. The transfer must indicate the name of your University as the transferor for your university to be given credit for having paid the registration fee.
- Winning Team: Trophy & Cash Prize of Rs. 25,000/-
- Runners Up: Trophy & Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000/-
- Best Memorial: Plaque & Cash Prize of Rs. 6,000/-
- Best Student Advocate: Plaque & Cash Prize of Rs. 4,000/-
The last date of registration has been extended upto 10th July, 2013. The registration forms in soft copy (email@example.com) as well as hard copy should reach the organizers by the aforementioned date.
The last date for memorial submission is 5th August, 2013.
- Mrs. Komal Audichya: +91-9314288117
- Mr. Shashank Sharma: +91-9799043542
- Mr. Akash Shrivastava: +91-9887478351
- Mr. Chirag Jain: +91-9783837105
- Ms. Sonal Dangri: +91-8769444030
Jaipur National University, Jaipur
Jagatpura, Jaipur-302 017
Download Invitation, Moot Problem, Rules, Registration Form, Schedule, Travel Form