National Seminar on 'Crimes against Women' & 'Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013'
MATS Law school is organizing a National Seminar on current problems relating to Crimes Against Women and Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013 and a Workshop on Criminal Laws.
Date: 2nd June, 2013
You are invited to contibrute a paper on the themes prescribed for the seminar. Various experts from departments like Judiciary, Police etc are expected to be present in the seminar. Papers are invited from law students, faculty members, academicians, lawyers etc.
- Trends in Crime against Women.
- Formal Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Informal Enforcement Agencies.
- Elements Effecting Sentencing Patterns in the Administration of Criminal Justice.
- Issues in and Analysis of Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013.
Guidelines for Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and E-mail address. It is mandatory to mention E-mail address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay-out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub-heading should be in Font Size 12, Bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 3,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in form of foot-notes with font size 10.
- The authors have to submit their Registration Form along with details of Demand Draft electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the above mentioned format.
Guidelines for the Abstract:
- The abstract should not be more than 300 words.
- The abstract should include Name, affiliation, designation, email address, contact number of the author along with name and details of co-author, if any
- Last date of submission of abstract is 20th April, 2013
- All abstract must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- The selection of abstracts would be intimated to the authors by 25th April, 2013
- The registration fee for seminar of rupees 1000 /- (for faculties, academicians, scholar's, learned judges, lawyers, etc.) and rupees 700/- (for law students) is required to be paid along with registration form.
- Those interested in attending the workshop are required to pay an additional registration fee of Rs. 1000/- along with the registration fee for the seminar.
- In case of co-authorship the registration fees is to be paid by both authors separately.
- The registration fees is to be paid through Demand Draft in the favour of - MATS University, Raipur", payable at Raipur.
- Last date of submission of abstract is 20th April, 2013.
- The selection of abstracts would be intimated to the authors by 25th April, 2013.
- Last date of Registration with Registration Fees is 30th April, 2013.
- Last date for submission of full paper is 25th May, 2013.
Accommodation, Food, and local hospitality will be provided to all participants during the seminar.
Asst. Prof. in Law
MATS University Raipur City Campus, MATS Tower, Pandri,
Raipur - 492002, Chhattisgarh
Website: www.matslawschool.ac.in, www.matsuniversity.ac.in
Download Seminar Brochure