FICCI - Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property (IP)
[Please mention in your application that the source of information is from AdvocateKhoj]
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has started an Online Certificate Course on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The objective of the Course is to increase awareness about IPR in the Society for the benefit of the Nation at large.
Key Differentiators / Key Features of the Course:
- The Study Material has been prepared by well known experts in the area, who are from esteemed organizations/Educational Institutes like Amarchand and Mangaldas, Anand and Anand, Entete Legale, Inttl Advocare and University of Delhi.
- Industry oriented module.
- FORUM to enable participants to raise queries to IP Expert and also to interact with other participants.
- Weekly updates on IPR to registrants.
- Best performers, amongst the Students, in Online Examination will be provided with an opportunity to do internship with FICCI IPR Division.
- Participants from Industry will be provided an opportunity to participate in FICCI-IPR division events.
- Overview IPR Laws in India
- Overview of IP Regime in India
- Geographical Indications
- Biodiversity act
- International Arrangements
- Paris Convention
- Berne Convention
- Madrid Protocol
- International Filing: PCT System
- IPR Enforcement: Infringement and Remedies
- US Patent Prosecution
The study material is all inclusive covering the aspects like overview, prosecution, enforcement, appeals, remedies, best strategies and practices, case studies, Intellectual Property as a collateral, International conventions/treaties/agreements on concerned Intellectual Property etc.
Who Can Pursue?
Students from Law, science and other disciplines, Lawyers, Patent Agents, Professionals from Industry fields like Electrical / Computer / Chemical / Mechanical / Research and Development and other scientific domains, enforcement personnel, etc.
The Conduct of the Online Course would be divided into 2 stages:
- Stage 1: Study Material to Students and FORUM to enable participants to raise queries to IP Expert and also to interact with other participants. The queries raised by participants would be responded by IPR Experts.
- Stage 2: Online Examination and issue of certificates.
Course Duration: 3 Months
- Students: Rs 7,500/-
- Participants from MSMEs: Rs. 8,500/-
- Participants from Industry/Others: Rs. 10,000/-
Best performers, amongst the Students, in Online Examination will be provided with an opportunity to do internship with FICCI IPR Division. Participants from Industry will be given an opportunity to participate in FICCI-IPR division events.
Online Registration Form:
While submitting your registration form, please mention that you heard about this course from AdvocateKhoj [In the column 'Source of Information about Course', please select 'Website and Blogs' and fill "AdvocateKhoj"].
Mr. Abhishek Bajaj
Senior Assistant Director
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)
Federation House, Tansen Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001