National Seminar on "Changing Dimensions of Law in the 21st Century"
The Army Institute of Law, Mohali is a premier institution imparting quality legal education. It has carved a niche for itself at national and international level in a short span of time. With "Aspire and Achieve" as its motto, the AIL is marching ahead towards excellence in today's multifarious legal arena. AIL provides an environment to facilitate holistic development through various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The Institute is hosting a national seminar on "Changing Dimension of Law in the 21st Century" on 6th and 7th April, 2013. The aim of the seminar is to bring together experts, academicians and professionals to share ideas and deliberate on new emerging issues to find solutions to the problems.
- Victimology and emerging trends of compensation
- Protection of human rights in Real and Virtual world
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Upcoming horizons under criminal law
The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must be accompanied by cover page stating the following:-
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the author(s)
- E-mail address
- Postal address and
- Contact Number
- The paper should not exceed 3000 words (not inclusive of footnotes)
- Co-authorship is permitted with a maximum of two authors. But both authors should register separately.
- In case of co-authorship atleast one author must attend the seminar to present the paper.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single spacing.
- One inch margins on all sides should be maintained.
- Citation style : Blue Book, 19th Edition.
- The paper must be accompanied with the filled in registration form, DD details, a cover page, the details of which are mentioned in the abstract guidelines.
- All submissions must be the author's original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
All submissions for the seminar have to be electronically mailed with the subject column as 'Submission - abstract/full paper' as the case may be and bearing the name (s) of the author(s) as the file name, only at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Abstract
28th February, 2013
Confirmation of Abstract
7th March, 2013
Submission of full paper
31st March, 2013
6th and 7th April, 2013
Rs. 1,000/-. This includes seminar material, breakfast, lunch, dinner, refreshments etc during the two days of the seminar and includes accommodation. (In case of Co-authorship by two persons wherein both are availing accommodation in Mohali, the Registration fees will be Rs. 1500/-).
Dr. Tejinder Kaur
Dr. Kamaljit Kaur
Mrs. Kulpreet Kaur
Army Institute of Law
Sector - 68, Mohali, Punjab
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org