PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
Global Institute of Intellectual Property (GIIP) is a leading Intellectual Property (IP) training Institute, co-headquartered at New Delhi, India and San Jose, USA. The Institute has been set up by a team of successful entrepreneurs, US IP attorneys, Patent Agents and IP Practitioners. GIIP provides training services covering IP generation, protection, commercialization and Management.
The GIIP PG Diploma in IP Law and Practice is a postgraduate vocational course for people embarking on a career in IP law and practice. It is a one-year, part-time course designed to give working professionals / junior practitioners grounding in the fundamentals of IP law and practice. It is taught by senior practitioners and academics, and prepare you for a professional career in field of Intellectual Property
Classes will schedule from 2nd March, 2013 to 1st March, 2014 and will be held on every Saturday's from 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. at Bangalore centre. (Site No. 6, TMR Towers, Level 3, Thubarahalli, Bangalore).
The certificate examination for the said course to be conducted on Sunday, 2nd March, 2014.
The PG Diploma program is recommended for
- Graduates/Post-graduates/PhDs with science, engineering and other technical qualifications (B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech., MS, M.Pharma, PhDs)
- Domain Experts, Research Scholars, Teachers and Professors
- Legal Professionals (LL.B. & LL.M.) with technical background
- Candidates must be sufficiently proficient in English (both written and oral) to participate
- Participants appearing for their final year/semester exam are also eligible to apply.
- Rs 1,20,000/- (Rupees One lakh twenty thousand only) + service tax @ 12.36%.
Includes, tuition fee, study material, internet & library access, tea/coffee/snacks.
Online Registration Form:
Site No. 6, TMR Towers, Level 3
Thubarahalli (500 meters from Kundanhalli Gate)
Varthur Road Whitefield
Bangalore - 560066
Phone: +91-80-4093 3366/77, +91-93102 55573
Fax: +91-80-4093 3377