Drafting the perfect legal contract - A master class for commercial lawyers
This is a master class series prepared for those lawyers committed to drafting top quality legal contracts which would operate effectively on a global level. The highly competitive business environment demands that the best contracts are drafted for the smooth operation of the business. Be it employment contracts, Shareholder's agreement, share purchase agreement, Asset purchase agreement or Memorandum of Understanding, it is essential to give the client a well drafted and negotiated contract.
This course will examine in detail, the language, clauses and points to keep in mind while drafting a contract. It will take you through the contract drafting process including the need for using superior language, ways to find good drafts for your contract and the different kinds of terminologies used internationally.
Attendees are sure to learn powerful techniques for making legal writing clearer and more persuasive, to effectively communicate the client's interest in a contract and get the best possible outcome for them.
Date: 2nd - 3rd March, 2013
Venue: Banquet Hall, Aishwarya Hotel, Warriam Road, Cochin
Who should attend?
This is a course specifically designed for:
- Lawyers serious about drafting the best quality agreements for their clients.
- In House counsels
- Final year LLB students about to enter practice
- LLM students
- Contract Managers
- LPO/KPO associates
- Understand how contracts are structured, negotiated, executed and implemented
- Familiarise yourself with legal 'jargon' and terminology
- Improve the way you administer, amend and terminate contracts
- Receive practical tips on drafting clear and concise contracts
- Complete practical exercises to consolidate learning Focus
- What makes a binding contract?
- The structure of a typical commercial contract
- Techniques for effective contract drafting
- Negotiation and signature of contracts
- Tracking and terminating contracts
Places are limited to 30 and will be strictly on a first come basis.
Rs. 7500/- (inclusive of all charges)
Cost inclusive of the training and study materials, lunch on both days as well as stationeries
Mr. Muralikrishna Prasad
Ms. Anitha Mathai
Mr. Sai Keerthana D.
Brindaben, 4 - Devapalan Nagar,
Masjid Road, Peroorkada,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695005
Download Poster, Brochure, Registration Form