NALSAR Media Law Review (Vol. 3): Call for Papers
The NALSAR Media Law Review (NMLR) is a student and staff run journal which focuses on the intersections of Law and the Media. With the growing importance of the media in today's society, these intersections have come to the forefront. As interaction between the fields of law and media continues to strengthen, the journal wishes to provide a space for the expression and analysis of such relevant issues.
NALSAR Media Law Review invites you to submit your contributions for Volume III (2013) in the form of articles, comments, notes, and book reviews.
The Journal encourages papers with an emphasis on the manipulation of law by the media, corporate law and the media, the media's influence on trials, paid advertisements, the influence of the media on the implementation of law, the portrayal of law in international media, the media in a globalized legal setup, and other relevant issues.
- Submissions should be accompanied with a covering letter including author's details.
- A maximum of 2 authors are permitted for a single paper.
- Submissions must include an abstract of 250 words.
- Submissions must only use footnotes as a form of citation.
- Papers should conform to the Bluebook, 19th edition.
- Kindly submit your contributions (in Microsoft Word, 2003 format) and any queries to email@example.com.
- All the submissions have to be in the electronic format.
The deadline for submissions is 15th March, 2013 (2359 Hrs.)
Mr. Rohit K. Pothukuchi