Rostrum - Online Course on Laws of Consumer Protection
Rostrum is a venture of Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd. They are dedicated towards promoting research and learning in the field of law by providing world class services including legal education consulting, event management etc. Rostrum is operational to render excellent add-on courses to students & professionals from various fields like law, management, economics etc.
The course delivers an outline of the consumer protection laws in India. The course aims at increasing the awareness about various consumer rights. The course is useful because each and every person of the country buys goods or utilizes services.
Highlights of Course:
- 500+ students from all over India enrolled themselves for the course.
- Students from all National Law School's and various law schools from 21 States enrolled themselves for the course.
- Legal Professionals from different High Courts and Hon'ble Supreme Court as well enrolled themselves for the course.
The duration of course is 1 Week (1st - 7th February, 2013).
The course is being provided free of cost to everyone!
- Enroll Before: 30th January, 2013
- Course Starts: 1st February, 2013
- Course Ends: 7th February, 2013
- Online Examinations: 8th - 10th February, 2013
- The course shall be delivered online in the Rostrum's Student Corner
- The course will be conducted in one week; a new topic will be delivered everyday online.
- The students will have access to a discussion forum and online study material which consists of videos, slideshows and documents.
- The students will be required to appear for an online test for the purpose of evaluation.
- A certificate of completion will be provided to all the students.
The following topics will be covered in seven days.
- Nature & Evolution of Consumer Laws
- Important Concepts of Consumer Laws
- Conceptual overview of laws relating to 'Consumer'
- Conceptual overview of laws relating to 'Unfair Trade Practices'
- Conceptual overview of laws relating to 'Goods & Commodities'
- Conceptual overview of laws relating to 'Services'
- Enforcement of Consumer Rights
- How to become a smart consumer?
- Online Test will be conducted.
- A certificate of completion of course will be issued to all the students who scores more than 50% in the online test.
How to Apply?
Alkemia Legal Education Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
B-3, Vardhman Green Park,
Ashoka Garden, Bhopal - 462023
Phone: +91-8223 988007