Army Institute of Law National Moot Court Competition 2013
Army Institute of Law is proud to announce the Army Institute of Law National Moot Court Competition. The genre of law chosen for the moot proposition is criminal law. This will be an assemblage of the finest law schools across the nation coming to lock horns. This will indeed be a perfect forum to bring together some of the most creative and intellectual young minds and witness their mastery on advocacy skills and written submissions. We therefore seek your participation in this exhilarating event to make our debut endeavour a success.
Date: 22nd - 24th February, 2013
Venue: Army Institute of Law, Sector 68, Mohali, Punjab - 160062
- Participation is restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year L L.B law course or the 5-year integrated law course.
- Only one team from each participating college shall be registered for the competition. Each team shall comprise of three members (two Speakers and one Researcher).
- Participation for the Competition is strictly by invitation.
- The number of participating teams would be restricted to 20 on a first come first serve basis.
- The teams should register first through e-mail by sending a duly filled registration form on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (with subject Moot Court Registration) for confirmation of participation. After confirmation of participation the teams must post the duly filled registered form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- payable at Mohali drawn in the name of Registrar, Army Institute of Law, Mohali.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
The participants would be provided Accommodation for the period of the Competition and pick and drop at the time of arrival and departure. The participating teams are requested to send in their travel details by 1st February, 2013.
Duly filled Registration Form and Demand Draft should reach the Organisers on or before 1st February, 2013.
Mr. Vinay Kumar Pandey
Mr. Shreyas Kempraj
Dr. Rajinder Kaur
Convenor, Army Institute of Law National Moot Court Competition,
Army Institute of Law,
Sector 68, Mohali,
Punjab - 160062
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Moot Proposition & Rules