National Seminar on IPR in Electronics & IT Sector - Enabling Indian Electronics & IT industry to leverage IPR for Competitiveness
We are pleased to inform you that Andhra Pradesh Technology Development and Promotion Centre (APTDC) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in partnership with Department of Electronics & IT, Govt. of India is organizing a National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights in Electronics & IT: Enabling electronics & IT industry to leverage IPR for competitiveness
Date: 8th February, 2013
Venue: Hotel Aditya Park, Hyderabad.
This national seminar will provide a platform to understand the developments in Information & Communication Technologies (ICT), and how it has changed the conventional way of protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights.The objective of the seminar is to create awareness and improve factual understanding on implications that IPR has in Electronics & IT industry.
- Improve factual understanding and awareness of the effects that IPR has in E & IT industry
- Discuss issues and methodologies for IPR registration in India with reference to ICT
- Foster innovation by encouraging industry towards creation of IP Portfolio and enhancing its valuation
- Empower Indian E & IT community to meet the challenges of present innovation based global economic ecosystem
- An overview on IPRs and its Importance for the E & IT Sector
- Patent & Copyright Protection Software & Electronics Current Trends & Opportunities in India. US & EU-Opportunities.
- Case Studies from E & IT Sector on Licensing Trends, Digital Rights Management & E-Commerce.
- Best Practices from E & IT Sector on Enforcement of IPR's to curb software piracy
The seminar will provide a forum for government officials, Industry leaders, associations, academicians, Strategic Planning Professionals, Technologists from R & D and business executives from world over to discuss current trends on IP management, exchange best practices, and publicize new initiatives to create a difference to their organizations through innovation.
Mr. Shailendra Kumar
Executive-IPR, Andhra Pradesh Technology Development & Promotion Centre
Plot No 7, 2nd Floor, Regal House,
Motilal Nehru Nagar, Begumpet,
Hyderabad - 500016, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: +91-8106585839, 040-27765835/837
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Notification, Registration Form